Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Fat Toad Farm Goat Milk Caramel (Cajeta)


Alright, I put it on the shelf. I didn't want to. I wanted to keep it all to myself. I didn't even want to let you know about it - but they made me do it. Fat Toad Farm Goat Milk Caramel (aka crack in a jar - aka Cajeta) is on the shelf with the other sweet stuff endcap in aisle 7.

I put the two sample jars we got in the staff room the other day and I literally had to pry the spoon out of Jorge's hand to keep him from eating the whole thing in one sitting.

Fat Toad Farm recommends using this stuff as a topping for desserts, but we liked it right out of the container spooned into our greedy little mouths. It wouldn't be bad on toast or even cardboard for that matter.

OK, I've said enough. Please don't buy this stuff so there's more for the staff. Thanks!

No comments: