Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TONS OF NEW FROZEN VITTLES

It's been so long since I last blogged. I don't blog in real life so sometimes it slips my mind to keep my fellow co-owners up to date on all the amazing culinary breakthroughs the South Pole has to offer (you know that's where we get all our frozen stuff, right?)

GF/DF Pizza

Amy's single serve rice crust pizza I chose the single serve because as Kevin pointed out, it's rare that the whole family is gluten free. This way, everyone can be happy on pizza night(or morning, I don't judge).

Frozen Fruits
Woodstock Pomegranate Kernels
What an awesome idea! It wasn't mine but when Janet told me they were coming I freaked out! Just think to what heights the smoothie can sore to on the wings of such a worthy anti-oxidant!
Stahlbush Health Berry Blend
more sustainably grown goodies from the delightful little island off the coast of Washington state. The mix contains raspberries, blueberries, and marion blackberries.

Meat and Fish
Tre Bella Organic Turkey Meatballs Since the supply of Shelton's turkey meatballs is incons
istent, I wanted to find an alternative option as a backup. While searching, I stumbled upon this lady to the right. How could I resist?
Royal Asia Cod Fishsticks These are Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified and come with wasabi aioli and cocktail sauce. The box has a picture of Chef Martin Yan on the side (you know, the "if Yan can cook, you can too?" guy) so I trust it.
Northern Chef Cooked Salad Shrimp Little cooked shrimp that's also MSC certified.

Waffles
Natures Path Flax Plus Redberry Waffles. The ones without berries sell really well. I figure these will do pretty good also.



No comments: