Friday, March 27, 2009

Frozen stuff is way better than fresh stuff!

Spring!!!
I can think of no better way to welcome spring than with new frozen fruits and vegetables from Stahlbush Island Farms. Yep, more sustainably farmed greens (and reds and yellows) from our friends off the coast of Oregon. Look for peas, butternut squash, and whole strawberries.

Amy's Kitchen Empire Still Growing!
I know some of you might have been thinking, "there's just no way this freezer could hold any more Amy's products." Well, I'm glad to tell you otherwise. I somehow managed (magic) to fit two more whole meals in there. I don't know where she finds the time to go to Standford and run a factory but Amy seems to have quite a knack for whippin' up some awsome tex-mex which she proves once again with her new Tamale Verde meals. We have the cheese tamale and the black bean tamale (GF!!!). Both come with rice. So good that Leah gave them an enthusiastic "all right."

rip ))<>((

No comments: